The mum-to-be was just having the finishing touches in front of the camera while wearing a flattering skintight black midi-dress that showed off her growing baby bump in all of its glory in London. Cheryl, who looks as if she’s ready to pop, was filmed hard at work in the figure-hugging dress.Not only can you spot Cheryl’s massive bump but also her proud smile. She certainly looked relaxed and happy in front of the camera before they started the shoot. Cheryl, 33, and her boyfriend Liam Payne , have not confirmed the news publicly but have let the bump do the talking.
The entire country is on alert for crippling blizzards, Arctic temperatures and snow to grind transport systems to a standstill and knock out power supplies. The Army is on standby to deal with weather-related emergencies over the next few days as Britain braces for the most severe whiteout since 2010 Up to eight inches of snow is forecast in parts of the north while up to two inches could fall anywhere across the country.
Almost all of Britain will wake up to snow on Friday morning and the Government has issued a raft of weather and health warnings from tomorrow when the first of the snow is forecast to fall. Thermometers will nosedive to -10C overnight in the north while most of the country will struggle to get much above freezing in the run up to the weekend. The Met Office is warning Brits to be prepared.
The Hello singer first set rumours swirling in December that she tied the knot in a secret ceremony with her partner Simon Konecki, after she was spotted with a gold ring on her wedding finger. Konecki, 42, has also been pictured recently wearing what appears to be a band on his wedding ring finger too.
When pressed for confirmation, both their reps had ‘no comment’. Although don’t hold your breath on an announcement from either camp anytime soon – who share a 4-year-old son Angelo – the pair reportedly got ‘secretly’ engaged in October.
Mum Natalie Wardell says she is regularly mistaken for being the same age as daughters Jazmyne, 21 and Tamika, 19 – and sometimes people even think she’s the younger one. Natalie says the pretty trio are more like best friends, regularly partying together at festivals and clubs.
Mum Natalie is in the middle of the photo above. “Some even think Jazmyne is my mum because she’s so tall and I’m so short,” Natalie said. “I guess it’s a compliment to me, but people will say things like ‘You try to copy them,’ but I mean I’ve had long blonde hair since I was 15. It’s just genetics.”
The actress, 32, took to Twitter tonight to share a picture of their hands – complete with his and hers wedding rings! Alongside it she wrote: “So, we went to Trafford Town Hall earlier this week and had a bit of a special day”Jennie and restaurant manager Chris had been together for seven years before they took the plunge. Well-wishers rushed to congratulate the couple, who have a two-year-old son, Albert together. Katie McGlynn, who plays co-star Sinead Tinker, tweeted: “yay!!!” while Sally Ann Matthews, aka Jenny Bradley, posted a series of heart emojis. Meanwhile ex-Corrie star Wendi Peters, who played Cilla Battersby, posted: “lots of love xxxx”
At least five people have died and eight injured after a gunman opened fire in the baggage reclaim area at Fort Lauderdale Airport in Florida. Unconfirmed reports suggest an active shooter situation may still be underway at the airport.
The government’s Transport Security Administration said on Twitter: “Update: Active shooter at #FLL. Shelter in place. Airport closed.” The office earlier confirmed five people died, eight were injured and one suspect was in custody following the mass shooting.Witness Chenet Nerette claimed the gunman appeared to be a white man using a handgun, TMZ reports. He said the gunman “took a knee right before he opened fire”, suggesting he was preparing for the massacre. Terrifying Twitter reports described “everyone running” after shots were fired shortly before 6pm. Other witness report passengers cowering in fear and pools of blood on the airport floor.
A convicted murderer who beheaded a woman in Holland after allegedly watching Taliban videos was allowed into the UK without any checks – where he then attacked two police officers with a hammer. Savage Jamshid Piruz found himself free to wander into the UK unchallenged despite having served seven years in Holland for slaughtering his female tenant and hacking her head off.
Piruz attacked his terrified Chinese tennant in the Dutch city of Almere in 2006 and a year later was caged for a minimum of 12 years for the murder. He was released in 2014 having served just seven years and as he is a permanent Dutch resident, was free to travel throughout the EU and arrived in the UK where he assaulted a member of staff at Gatwick Airport, but was released onto the UK streets by magistrates.
Just a few days later, on January 7 last year, police were called to investigate a burglary in Crawley, West Sussex, where they met with Piruz who launched into a frenzied attack on the pair. He battered both PC Jessica Chick and PC Stewart Young with a hammer before the pair managed to subdue him. Piruz pleaded guilty at Hove Crown Court to two counts of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent, burglary and affray and will be sentenced on Friday.
Letters sent by Diana, Princess of Wales to a Buckingham Palace head steward reveal that Prince Harry was “constantly in trouble” at boarding school. Diana sent the six handwritten notes – which are expected to sell for thousands of pounds at auction – to Cyril Dickman in the 1980s and 90s.
In one of them, sent five days after Harry’s birth in September 1984, Diana said it had been a “particularly happy time”. She added: “William adores his little brother and spends the entire time swamping Harry with an endless supply of hugs and kisses, hardly letting the parents near!”
In another letter, sent in October 1992, Diana said: “The boys are well and enjoying boarding school a lot, although Harry is constantly in trouble!” After the death of her father in the same year, Diana tells Mr Dickman: “Thank you for thinking of us at this sad and difficult time… I miss my Father dreadfully.”
A mother and father have been found dead beside their car as their three young sons sat unharmed inside the vehicle. Police are treating the deaths of Daniel Kelsey, 32, and Heather Kelsey, 30, as unexplained but non-suspicious.
Devastated friends said the Kelseys had been “doing great” recently and have been left utterly shocked by the tragedy. Officers in Florida had been alerted to their family car early on Saturday morning, after it was spotted parked on a highway with the hazard lights on.
When officers arrived, they found Daniel and Heather unconscious on an embankment by the side of the road. Three boys, ranging in age from eight months to four-years-old, were in the car unharmed. Their parents were rushed to hospital but could not be revived. A post-mortem is being carried out to establish the cause of death.
The Zahro Express was carrying more than 230 people off the coast of Indonesia when it burst into flames. It was sailing from the capital, Jakarta, to Tidung Island, a holiday hotspot, apparently to celebrate New Year’s Day.
But about 1.5km from Muara Angke port the fire broke out and thick smoke filled the cabin, causing many passengers to jump into the sea. Officials told the BBC that 194 people were rescued, while nine remain in hospital and 17 people are still unaccounted for.