Baby Suffers Horrific Burns Playing With Garden Hose Because Sun SUPER-HEATED Cold Water Inside

A baby suffered horrific burns when his mother sprayed him from their garden hose.sunshineHowever, his mum hadn’t accidentally hooked it up to the hot water tap – the scalding water had been super-heated in the hose by the searing weather .

As little Nicholas Woodger waited for his paddling pool to be filled, his mum playfully sprayed him with the hose water. She had no idea it was so hot inside the rubber tubing, and it caused massive injuries. The child suffered second-degree burns over 30 percent of his body.

Now Dominique Woodger is warning people not to make the same innocent mistake after the incident in Arizona. The mum said the incident was “heartbreaking” after her son’s skin started to peel off.

The mum said: “I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn’t think that it was burning him.”