Celebrity Big Brother House EVACUATED – And Guess Which Housemate Is Responsible!

Let’s face it, bad cooking happens to good people and when you can’t cook, even the simplest things (like cooking bacon) can be incredibly challenging.1chapAnd the Celebrity Big Brother house was forced to evacuate yesterday (July 31) after the kitchen almost went up in flames following a failed attempt to cook a full English breakfast.

Unsurprisingly, Heavy D, Lewis Bloor and James Whale were the main culprits behind the fry-up flop, after leaving the breakfast unattended.  The bacon started to smoke up the Elstree bungalow and eventually set off the fire alarms, causing Big Brother to order all housemates into the garden.

The housemates were warned: “Big Brother would like to remind you to not try and fry things in a baking tray and instead use appropriate equipment.” Wonder if they’ll listen…