Kiss Of Death: Woman Dies Of Allergic Reaction After Kissing Her Peanut-Eating Boyfriend

A mum says her daughter died after kissing her new boyfriend, who wasn’t aware she had a severe peanut allergy. epipenMyriam Ducre-Lemay, 20, had recently met the boy when she went to his house to spend the night after a party her mother said.

After the boyfriend ate a peanut butter sandwich for a late-night snack, he returned to the bedroom and gave Myriam the fatal kiss; he did not tell her he had eaten peanuts, and he wasn’t aware of her life-threatening allergy.

After realising Myriam was having an allergic shock, the young couple called 911. Paramedics arrived within minutes and transported her to hospital, but the young woman’s life could not be saved.

Myriam did not carry her epipen – an epinephrine autoinjector that is used to treat serious allergic reactions – on the night that she died and her mother is hoping her storry will encourage those at risk to carry their epipens at all times.