Parents Withdraw Up To 100 Children From UK School After Terror Threats To Kill All “Infidel” Pupils

Terrified parents have withdrawn their children from a school after a second terror threat was made against its pupils.123South Yorkshire Police were at McAuley Catholic High School on Monday after a chilling social media threat which read: “We will kill every infidel student.”

And parents at the Doncaster school have now been made aware of another terror threat made against the students.  One parent claimed up to 100 pupils had been pulled out of the school following the second chilling warning.

Another panicked parent said: “Apparently threat made says they’re coming tomorrow Friday 14th October from same source as first threat and using the hashtag McAuley massacre again.