Teen died after being bitten by stray dog WAKES UP on way to his funeral

Kumar Marewad, 17, left family, friends and locals in complete shock with his sudden revival.

A teenager believed to have died after being bitten by a stray dog WOKE UP on the way to his funeral.

Kumar Marewad, 17, left family, friends and locals in complete shock with his sudden revival.

The boy had come down with a high fever after the dog bite and his condition deteriorated after being brought to hospital in the Dharwad area of India.

Doctors had told relatives to expect the worse as an infection had spread throughout his body.

After hours on a life support machine, Kumar’s family decided to take him home for his final moments, the Times of India reports .

According to Kumar’s family, including parents Ningappa and Manjula, he eventually stopped moving or breathing for some time and they presumed he was dead.