Twin 15-month-old girls have died after reportedly being left in a hot car.Emergency services were called to the scene in Carrollton, Georgia, US on Thursday evening, where local media said they found people using swimming pool water and ice packs to try to cool the toddlers down. They were both taken to hospital but could not be saved.
Carrollton Police say the two 15-month-old twin girls died from overheating after being left in the car. The father of the girls has been questioned by police.
Captain Chris Dobbs of the Carrollton Police Department told BuzzFeed News: “We are investigating it as a heat-related death.”